Deloitte Global Strategy & Innovation Summer Internship
Deloitte Global – Strategy & Innovation Summer Internship
Join our select group of Deloitte Global interns, and you’ll get an inside look at what it’s really like to work for a global organization.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you’ll do:
As a Global Strategy and Innovation intern, you will work closely with corporate strategists and innovators helping Deloitte’s top leaders solve their toughest problems and take advantage of Deloitte’s most significant market opportunities. You will work on structured analysis and collaborate with a team to provide compelling points of view to senior leadership. Your research and insights will contribute to a diversity of ideas in working with internal clients around the world on unique and challenging projects to build Deloitte’s future. You will have a unique opportunity to shape strategic ideas and engage with executive leadership of a $50B global leader in professional services.
Examples of impactful work include:
· Supporting identification of emerging trends and analyzing white-space opportunities in the market to determine the potential impact on professional services
· Engaging with the team and senior Deloitte leaders to shape and prioritize their strategy and innovation goals to grow and differentiate our business
Throughout the course of the internship, you will work on-site and/or virtually, have regular events such as weekly lunch and learn sessions and other social activities, and receive training customized by our business units. You will understand first-hand what a career at Deloitte looks like and have the opportunity to build a cross-functional professional network.
You will be expected to adapt to change, and demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, creativity, self-confidence, resourcefulness, leadership qualities, and potential. You must be team-oriented and able to work collaboratively.
Role Specific Responsibilities
· Bringing a structured approach to problem solving, motivated by intellectual curiosity
· Conducting guided quantitative and qualitative analysis using tech-enabled tools to form insights
· Developing an understanding of professional services, technology, and the broader business environment
· Communicating your ideas with poise to stakeholders through effective written and oral communication
· Investing in the professional development of yourself and your team members with enthusiasm
What you’ll be part of—our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
· Rising Junior or Senior currently enrolled and pursuing an undergraduate degree
· Strong academic credentials with rigorous analytical and quantitative focus
· Extracurricular accomplishments successfully balanced with strong academics
· Proven ability to think critically, analyze effectively, and communicate confidently
· Diplomacy, maturity, empathy, and intellectual curiosity are all attributes for success
· Interest in strategy development, competitive strategy, disruptive technologies, and/or innovation trends
· Experience building Excel models and developing PowerPoint presentations
How you’ll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.