Occupancy Planning Summer 2022 Internship - San Francisco
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Take the opportunity to start your career early in the commercial real estate field! Spend time learning what it’s like to work in the fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment at JLL. Interns are an important part of what makes JLL a great place to work. Within our program, interns are an integral part of our team working alongside real estate analysts, transactions professionals and other associates. You will gain valuable insight into the commercial real estate industry while being exposed to multiple lines of business over the course of your internship.
JLL is looking for qualified interns to join our 2022 summer internship program. During the internship, the intern would provide support with the following projects:
- Data Integrity: Ensure system accurately reflects current occupancy and proper team allocations
- Stack/block plan and presentation development
- Produce materials required to present strategies to our local businesses
- Organization of data into approved formats for planning; data analytical support to projects (i.e. headcount tracker, transfer data)
- Building or Office space audits
- Test fit creation
The ideal candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Commercial Real Estate.
- Beginning June 2022
- Length of program runs 8-10 weeks
- Full time (40 hours a week)
- Location: San Francisco
- Current undergraduate and graduate students majoring in architecture, design, constriction management, communications , or any related major
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills- interest in analyzing data
- Strong excel skills
- Able to think critically and problem solve
- Strong knowledge of PC, Windows, Internet applications. Word and Excel is a must
- Adept to learning new programs
We do not offer relocation assistance or housing for our internship program.
Permanent US work authorization required.
JLL is committed to creating a diverse intern program and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status